FEATURED IN AND WORKS WITH
Hi, I’m Phillip Gibbs
Over the last eleven years I’ve mastered the art of online referrals and affiliate partnerships.
I’ve consulted for companies such as Grant Thornton and Enterprise Nation in addition to helping thousands of entrepreneurs and business owners dramatically increase their customer base, get in front of new buyer audiences and skyrocket their revenue to six, seven and eight figures.
In 2016, I founded the Partnership Profits Academy to share my teachings and insights with clients across the globe through digital training courses, practical workshops and private mentoring.
I’ve shared my signature strategies on stages worldwide and in 2018 fulfilled my dream of authoring my first book Collaborate & Launch: How To Generate 5 Figures in 40 Days.
What If Highly Influential People Were Generating Sales For You?
We all know, deep down, that word-of-mouth recommendations and referrals are the best leads we ever recieve.
Get the referral game playbook used by thousands of highly successful entrepreneurs to amplify their reach, build their list and boost their sales.
Save 47% off my new book “Collaborate and Launch – How To Generate 5 Figures In 40 Days” to quickly discover how applying the same strategies that 81% of the fastest growing companies in the world use to increase profits.
I’ll share how entrepreneurs with digital courses, membership sites and software programs have been using Performance Based Marketing for years and why now is the best time to start leverage referral and affiliate partnerships.
Affiliate marketing is an incredibly powerful tool to use as an entrepreneur or an SME owner who is looking for new streams of revenue with minimum risk involved. Because it is a performance-based practice, the business only pays when the agreed results are achieved and the sales are made.
One of the major strengths of our internet age is that it is possible to set up the technical aspects of an affiliate marketing programme without speaking to a single human being. However, this is also a huge weakness and packed with simple errors which I see all to often.
In a nutshell, affiliate marketing is when a third party sells one of your products or services for you to their audience and earns a commission on the successful sale. Sounds simple doesn’t it? But actually it’s a radical change in the traditional marketing model.
FREE WEEKLY VIDEO TRAINING AND LIVE Q&A SESSIONS
This community is for you if you are:-
- Looking to increase the number of referrals you receive
- Interested in growing your sales using Affiliate Partners
- Wondering if it’s possible to increase your ‘word-of-mouth’ recommendations
- Concerned that your Facebook ad spend is increasing and your returns are reducing
- Frustraited that your sales are stagnating and need a new injection of activity
- Excited by the concept of generating sales with zero upfront ad spend.
- Interested in Affiliate Marketing but don’t know where to start
- Struggling to find and connect with your ideal Affiliate Partners
- Overwhelmed with software choices and not sure where to start
- Struggling to motivate your Affiliate Partners
I could go on and on and on!
Jump in now… look forward to seeing you on the inside.